Since 2002, Executive Mosaic has been the leader in connecting, promoting and branding executives of consequence through exclusive peer networking events and media.
Executive Mosaic is at the “Center of GovCon”. Our programs and media support more than 275 leading GovCon firms, and we’re growing! We’re always looking to add smart, creative and driven individuals. Every employee contributes in a significant way to our success. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Executive Mosaic is seeking an Account Manager in the Washington DC area to support its sales organization in an exclusive member-driven Business Executive organization and network.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Above all else, the successful candidate for this position must possess the ability to help sustain and also grow revenue, while building strong relationships at the senior executive level within large and medium sized companies
- Set and meet quota for qualified monthly appointments and sales
- Schedule, confirm, and attend in-person and teleconference appointments
- Work with existing customers to expand revenue and opportunities
- Assist in members outreach to encourage extra event attendance
- Increase attendance, and market awareness, of the Potomac Officers Club and its events
- Work with remote sales support staff to generate research, reports and leads
- Use LinkedIn as a platform to help grow corporate awareness
- Use Salesforce as the enterprise information management system
- As a member of our Sales team, the Account Manager is expected to be an innovative thinker with a positive attitude. They must be organized with the ability to easily multi-task, work well in a group setting and thrive under pressure.
- 3 + years of high end Outside Sales and Account Management experience
- Experience with C-Suite sales strongly desired
- Knowledge of defense, national security, or intelligence sectors desired
- Self-starter with self- confidence to engage with and market to senior business leaders
- Expertise in using LinkedIn as a professional networking medium
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Computer skills mandatory. Salesforce experience required – social media experience a major plus.
Compensation and Benefits for qualified applicants:
Base salary – $55,000, variable annual commission target ($35,000), medical/dental, 401K/profit sharing, PTO
- Sales: 3+ years (Salary: $55,000.00 /year)