TYSONS CORNER, VA, Sept. 19, 2016 — The U.S. Navy has awarded contracts to Booz Allen Hamilton (NYSE: BAH), Leidos (NYSE: LDOS), Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC), Raytheon (NYSE: RTN), Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC), Scientific Research Corp. and Vencore, GovCon Wire reported Friday.
The Defense Department said Thursday the potential five-year contracts cover cyberspace research, technology integration and engineering services.
The contract details are as follows:
- Raytheon: base value of $98 million with a $166 million ceiling if all options are exercised
- Leidos: base value of $89 million with a $150 million ceiling if all options are exercised
- Booz Allen: base value of $88.6 million with a $150 million ceiling if all options are exercised
- Northrop: base value of $88 million with a $148.3 million ceiling if all options are exercised
- SAIC: base value of $84.6 million with a $142.2 million ceiling if all options are exercised
- SRC: base value of $81 million with a $137.5 million ceiling if all options are exercised
- Vencore: base value of $80.1 million with a $135 million ceiling if all options are exercised
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. It provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders while providing an interactive forum to develop key business and partnering relationships. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Executive Mosaic is headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com