TYSONS CORNER, VA, Aug. 22, 2017 — Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) has been identified as the prime contractor on a potential $1.25 billion foreign military sale of rocket systems, launchers and other military equipment to Romania, GovCon Wire reported Monday.
The Defense Security Cooperation Agency said Friday the State Department has approved Romania’s request to purchase several defense products including:
- High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems
- Guided-Multiple Launch Rocket Systems
- M1151A1 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles
- Army Tactical Missile Systems
- Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data Systems
About Executive Mosaic: Founded in 2002, Executive Mosaic is a leadership organization and media company. Executive Mosaic offers highly coveted executive events, breaking business news on the Government Contracting industry, and delivers robust and reliable content through seven influential websites and four consequential E-newswires. Headquarters are located in Tysons Corner, VA. www.executivemosaic.com