The Potomac Officers Club — a division of Executive Mosaic — has added to it’s speaker line up for the 2015 Cybersecurity Summit to be held on Thursday, March 19, 2015 from 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM, at theRitz Carlton Tysons Corner 1700 Tysons Blvd McLean, VA
Join us for our annual Cyber Summit where thought-leaders from across the public and private sectors who have real-world experience effectively managing large scale policies and programs will provide information and updates.
- Bobbie Stempfley, Acting Assistant Secretary of the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, DHS
- Joe Demarest, Assistant Director of the Cyber Division, FBI
- Steve Shirley, Executive Director, Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Bill Evanina, Director, NCSC
- Mark Weatherford, Former Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, DHS/Principal, Chertoff Group
- Tim McMillan, Director, Siemens Government Technologies
- Phil Lacombe, VP & Manager, Information Systems & Security Sector, Parsons
About The Potomac Officers Club (POC): a membership organization focused on executives within Government and the Government Contracting Community (GovCon). POC provides its members an opportunity to learn from peer business executives and government thought leaders, while providing an outstanding forum to develop key business and partnering relationships.